Blogger Widgets

Excellent love letter

My dear (ek chand ka tukda) , after (Applying Thought) so much ,I dare to say that You are my SCOOTY (First love) and ( Invented for life ) and my ( Pure passion ). I always ( Believe in the best ) and you are SANSUI ( Better than the best ). You are ( Delivering a million smiles ) for me. This is a ENERGY GEL ( Seriously fresh ) feeling for me. I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER ( The Unshakable ) and my father who is
but don't worry as I am also ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are S ( The Coolest ones ) and my friends are ( Happy to help ). If Father say no, we will run away and marry and ( Let's Make Things Better ). They will feel ( Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage ) but I believe in ( Jo chahe ho jaye ). For our marriage ( Everyone's Invited ) and after marriage we'll be ( U and ME - The World's best homemakers )



Trust in God who's always ( Connecting people ) who love each other. And we are ( Made for each other ) .. Now that ( we are listening ) the song of love, you must know that love is ( Real taste of life ) , ( Fun, Fast, Easy ) and ( Always Comfortable ). So never forget me. Ok bye I wrote little but ( Yeh dil mange more ). !

( Digitally yours!! )

Leave a Reply